We need a part-time Digital Marketing Assistant who must have drive and a willingness to learn, and be at least Upper Intermediate in their English skills. He or she should also possess skills for:
- social media marketing: help to further develop our distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- search engine optimisation (SEO): help us to further develop our strategies to increase the number of visitors to our website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: specifically, our Google Adwords campaign and streamlining and increasing our clickthroughs so that they appear alongside non-paid search results.
- University faculty marketing campaigns: assist us with our marketing campaigns to students, faculty members and publishing houses who require our services.
As a digital marketer, you'll need to:
- create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website;
- backlink building;
- assistance with email marketing campaigns;
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- design website banners and assist with web visuals;
- communicate with clients;
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- contribute to and help to manage e-communications;
- assist with paid media, especially Google Adwords;
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- keep up to date with current digital trends;
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities.
- You’ll be working for a leading writing, proofreading and editing company with a number of multinational international clients.
- Flexible working hours.
- Assistance with progressing in your English language training, including free English lessons and exams when you are ready.
- A competitive salary.
- Upper Intermediate level English.
- Degree in Mass Communication, Digital Communication, or Journalism.
- Native Hungarian.
- Organised and proactive.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords.
- Knowledge of photo editing software and online media management.
- A cheerful and proactive attitude.